Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I Hired A Tax Lawyer

Tax lawyers are not very cheap. I can testify to that. Tax counsel I used was in fact downright expensive, but I can tell you this, it was certainly worth the cost. My tax lawyer saved me from charges, fines, seizures, and possible prison time. I used to be so afraid of making payment on all of the costs because I might really end up losing my house and home.


I have had problems with my back taxes. Back taxes are defined as taxes that are not resolved when planned. Sincerely, I knew that I had to pay some taxes that I was convinced that I have them pay regularly, but changes in tax legislation has left me a few dollars short that eventually accrued and charged to the tax collection agency to lay his eyes on me. They were not joking when they say that if they keep an eye on you, they have really will do.


I tried to keep all at Bay, considered as preventing house calls, and then finally they got a hold of my mobile phone number and so they started calling me it is also well. I received the letters in the mail, and then I had no choice but to respond to telephone calls. When finally, I talked with them, they explained that they need the payments and when I tried to negotiate with them, when they suggested that I need a tax lawyer.


I became afraid to hire a tax lawyer for some causes:


1. I was more comfortable to represent myself because I know what is true and no matter how the story is twisted, truth remains the same.


2. I am not positive enough to talk about and or to present my case to someone else, other than my family and some good friends.


3. I had no confidence in them. I have had problems of trust tax or any lawyer other lawyers.


4. I was certain that they are loved, that more than I could afford to pay at this time.


Although the first three reasons affected my decision to neglect a tax lawyer, while the first made the choice. I knew that they are quite expensive and that he was absolutely convinced that if the tax collection agency will be step put me in bankruptcy. Counsel for tax will be. However, the pressure coming from the collection agency helped me rethink my choice.


Finally, I employed a tax professional, a little reluctant but relieved at the same time. I have discussed all the things on my case - all bills, all receipts and all letters that were sent to me. In a few days, he was in position to build my defense and a case.


When was time to deal with the representative of the tax collection agency and the interrogation started, I have even not to disclose something. They discussed and revealed the case and showed suggestions. After about an hour of discussion, they were able to negotiate my account and create a payment plan, which is less complex that it is usually. This is why I will say repeatedly... It is worth more than each penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment